29 March 2006

practicum hell

this week in practicum, dave drew a picture of me in hell. i'm beginning to think he has serious issues.

i was just sitting there, minding my own business, quietly doodling on my "sample interview questions" handout and attempting to ignore the babble of long-and-pointless-story girl. he decided that my drawings looked like flames (the red ink didn't help) and then drew me in them. we called it "laura in practicum". then we went to dinner, and he poured water on a girl in the trash line (she started it), and she threw her tray at him. literally. the floor was quite a mess. i've never seen the cafeteria break into spontaneous applause like that before. the reaction of me and joe : "and the state of pennsylvania is licensing him to teach the future of america."

No comments: