30 August 2006

weird

quote of the day:

michael: "so if north dakota and south dakota ever resolve their differences, will they become just one big dakota?"


i wasn't aware they were having any relationship issues.


the weirdness i am referring to in my title is that i have a student, in 4th period to be exact, who is a clone of pat. i'm not kidding. it is bizarre. he looks like him, they have the same build, they have the same hair, they sound the same when they talk, they dress alike. they even walk alike. and react to things the same way. very freaky. i keep doing double takes. i know one of these days i'm going to call him pat and he's going to look at me like i've lost my mind. not that my students don't do that on a fairly regular basis anyway. i keep expecting him to start waving a sword around and singing about crowbars and life preservers.

1 comment:

slb said...

hehe! I love your stories. Almost makes me wish I were teaching something.