20 May 2006

more behind than most

Maybe I should: go to sleep

I love: the smell of magnolia and dogwood blossoms in the spring

I don't understand: people who live in cold weather all their lives

People say I'm: mean, a bitch, the ice queen, a man-eater, scary.
i wish they wouldn’t.

Love is: hard

Somewhere, someone is: singing “Copacabana”

I will always: be afraid of being alone

Forever seems: impossible

I never want to: drown

I think the current President is: kermit the frog

When I woke up in the morning: hit the snooze alarm and rolled over

I get annoyed when: people treat me like i don’t know what i’m talking about, and what i’m saying isn’t important (this really, really makes me mad)

Parties are: very common in 3rd grade

My dog is: scared of poodles…she’s a german shepherd

Kisses are the worst when: you don’t want them

Today I: packed my car

Tomorrow I'm going to: graduate from college

I really want: the batmobile

I have low tolerance for people who: lie

If I had a million dollars: i would move to hawaii






Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band.
Band/Artist: frank sinatra
Are you male or female?: luck be a lady
Describe yourself: i’ve got the world on a string
How do some people feel about you?: witchcraft
How do you feel about yourself?: it’s the same old dream
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: poor you
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: somewhere a voice is calling
Describe where you want to be: it happened in monterey
Describe what you want to be: young at heart
Describe how you live: devil may care
Describe how you love: don’t like goodbyes
Share a few words of wisdom: come fly with me

No comments: