09 December 2008

only me

i somehow managed to injure my shoulder while teaching U.S. history. not lifting anything. not carrying things. not even writing on the board. just sitting there teaching. at the beginning of class i was fine, by the end of class i could barely lift my arm above my shoulder.

my life is so strange.


on a happy note, i finished one of my grad classes today! all i have left is the monstrous paper and i'm done for the whole semester. that will be a lovely feeling. unfortunately, however, i realized this afternoon that interim grades are due tomorrow, and i haven't graded anything for three weeks. oh well. it'll all get done somehow.


i also learned that all it really takes to reduce my stress to a manageable level is animal crackers and guns'n'roses on the radio.

No comments: