23 October 2005

wasting time

Rachel tagged me. And is yelling at me through the bathroom to do something about it. So...

Rules of the game: Post 5 WEIRD and RANDOM facts about yourself, then at the end of the list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Also leave a comment on their xanga/blog to let them know.

1.) when i was little, i was terrified of men with red hair.

2.) they filmed the movie Last of the Mohicans in my grandmother's backyard. (ok, so it was three miles away...same thing.)

3.) one of my dad's business partners was president clinton's orthopaedic surgeon while he was in the white house.

4.) i once got a case of poison oak so bad that my best friend didn't recognize me.

5.) i'm a direct descendant of charlemagne. and one of the wives, too, not a mistress.

umm...people...bekah, susie, matt, rainey, and erica.


at some point, aka when my stupid issues essay is done, i'll write about life.

1 comment:

Rainey said...

YAY! You tagged me! I'm so excited. I've been waiting for it. Now I just hope I can come up with something good.