29 November 2005

orchesis and band dorks

back at school...sigh.

i had a lovely time at home over thanksgiving. i slept a lot, watched a lot of tv, and actually got a fair bit of work done. i saw two very good movies (rent and walk the line) with two old friends, one from high school and one from (good lord) elementary school. thanksgiving was good. we ate with some old navy friends. i always like getting together with them, because mr. swauger is one of the few people not related to him that my dad genuinely gets along with. and i got to see part of the bondathon on spike tv. made me happy.

it's now orchesis week. therefore life is crazy. but fun.

tonight was light-up night and the christmas parade. my last time doing marching band, ever. so very, very weird. it's been such a huge part of my life for so long. it's strange for it to be over so abruptly. yes i realize that this makes me an extreme band dork. i don't care.

No comments: