28 July 2006

nautical adventures

i'm blogging from a starbucks. how cliche.

the week has been slightly more interesting than the past few. on sunday i went to fairfax to see people from my church up there. much fun was had by all. it was really nice to see everybody. i have known them since middle school, making them my oldest friends. monday was exciting because i got a new cell phone. hallelujah!! those of you who have spent much time with me recently will understand how important this is. due to too many times dropping my old phone down the stairs in the booth, the top of the flip phone had fallen off and was held on with white gaff tape i had colored with a black sharpie marker. very classy. then, to make it even more fun, the tape kept the phone from fitting in the charger correctly, so my method for charging the battery was to put it in the holder and hold it down with a hard-backed copy of "the once and future king" and two jumbo issues of modern bride. on wednesday we went sailing on the potomac with my sister's boyfriend. i loved it. when i figure out my life i want to live near the water so i can own a sailboat.

i am currently on my way to new york with beth and neil for the rach'n'hansasaur wedding fun. should be quite the weekend.

No comments: